Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Blogxors

Hey everyone reading this. I used to have a blog on my MySpace.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=105745659

I actually just updated it but I'm done with it. I'll be posting my thoughts, rants, and opinions here from now on. I'll repost my most recent rant here shortly. Other than that let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm 21 years old and work at RadioShack as a sales clerk. It's pretty terrible, trust me. I work as the "Producer" of a video production company with my friends Bijan Mousavi and George Lampard (www.dotswoof.com) where I "produce" stuff. I also do some editing, voice work, and acting which is fun. I'm also big fan of cartoons, ie - Looney Tunes, Freakazoid, Frisky Dingo, Cowboy Bebop. Coffee is pretty awesome too, especially Wawa coffee. I also enjoy the smell of ciggerettes but don't smoke; I'm what I guess you would call a Second Hand Smoker, George is also one if I recall. That's about it though.

I also like complaining in length about stupid bullshit which is what most of this blog will contain. Just a heads up is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment