Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I'm supposed to start saving money in case my car ever breaks down. It had this problem twice where I turned it off and turned it back on and it wouldn't start. Not the end of the world for me but if it stops turning on at all it might cost a lot of money, maybe even more than the car is worth with my luck. I've also gotta get a cheap camera for filming sketches for my film company for around $500 by the end of summer or sooner if I can. Another thing I want to get is a small table to put next to my desk to write notes on or practice drawing. My desk now is pretty packed with all my computer equipment, I guess I could put the tower on the floor but that would just be an inconvenience in the long run. I really want to start drawing comics again soon. I used to a lot when I was little in elementary school, mostly wrote and drew short stories that I would read in class and I still have a few which is cool. Also used to draw actual comics about me and my friends which I long ago threw out since they were kind of vulgar for my age which is kind of embarrassing but I really liked them as a kid and kind of wished I still had them to look at. I wonder if my drawing skills have gotten better or worse over the years? Probably worse since I haven't taken an art class since middle school I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment