Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hippie Mall Sketch idea

For this series we're working on in Swoof, we do these mini Fry & Laurie inspired sketches with people in a mall setting making commentary on stupid things. You have the the stoner that is on the weed diet, "All weed, all day." The business man that talks his life away into a bluetooth. The husband and wife that are annoyed at a sales clerk. Basically your everyday douchebags that are found in the world we live in. I've been toying with one that's an old guy that is a hippie from the seventies but I just can't get the joke right. The joke is in there but I don't know if I've got it. Any thoughts?

OLD HIPPIE DOUCHE
Man, back in the day selling weed was like a real job. You couldn't put it on your tax return or anything but people respected you for it. Nowadays, previous job title "Drug Dealer" doesn't go over to well when filling out an application. I mean man, what gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment